Santa's merry factory Santa's merry factory

Hmmmm So Slenderman is Santa...makes so much sense!

DuDuL responds:

Don't look back!

FIIIE: The Final Quest FIIIE: The Final Quest

I love your Fable the Experience series! I cannot wait for the full version!
The animation was smooth and the voice acting is wonderful!
You get five random things that a few villagers found in the back of their refrigerator out of five...which means you gets a wooden sword, an apple pie, two carrots, and a cheep ring.
=P

Sketchy Stories: Spider Sketchy Stories: Spider

So funny! I loved the humor as well as the randomness!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

bringin' back the good ol' days!

I love this game for the fact that it is fun and challenging! The updated old school pokemon graphics are well used. :D

@ - knightkid - go back to previous areas and power level up your pokemon. it helps ;)

@ bobylo - its not hard or expensive if you power level your pokemon you can easily make the 10k poke-dollars.

Reincarnation: OTSYD Reincarnation: OTSYD

very good

i love how you have to use your brain to think of how to end this evil man. and I beat the game in like roughly five minutes. Good job and keep up the good work :3

Face Factory Face Factory

Good start!

the graphics a good however it really needs more items to make it more interesting....Also with the size adjustment you should be able to make the anime character's hair, body, and various other things larger or smaller...

Morning Sky (Kaze no Ne) Morning Sky (Kaze no Ne)

I love your renditions of square enix music I would love to hear you do Roses of May or Beatrix's theme.

VGSongbird responds:

I'll have to take a listen to them! I'm always on the lookout for good music! ^_^

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

*head Banging*

dude this is so fucking epic to the point that words can not describe this new kind of epic! Keep on rockin'!

rtnario responds:

...but you said you couldn't describe it. Wtf man. Geez.

j/k thanks, glad you liked it! =)

Wings To A Soul Wings To A Soul

*sniffles*

this is so beautiful...it just warms my heart for i just close my eyes and see myself in a beautiful meadow where it is just peaceful...yet there is a hint of sorrow in the tone that is rather subtle....*cries* just true beauty...

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

No Girl So Sweet No Girl So Sweet

âTM¥ love âTM¥

Dolly says, "you cannot spell slaughter without laughter" I love the lack of color for it sets the mood for the dark tone of the doll, yet if you quick glance the image you barely see the knife so you are like, awww a rag doll....with a knife..

Fluttershy Adventures Fluttershy Adventures

Double meaning YAY!!!!

Wow I love how you created the mind of a person with zero social skills or a possible mental disorder patient. Here she sees the world as my little ponies and of course she is the shy one who does not know how to talk to others, so she speaks with "birds" they don't talk back they just listen to EVERYTHING she has to say. Then when someone does approach her talking to "birds" they just look at her like she is crazy. Cause really there is nothing there what so ever. So "Fluttershy" is left alone to spiral down further and further away from ever socializing going deeper into her delusions that she is a yellow pretty pony with pink hair.

Walking in The DEAD Road Walking in The DEAD Road

I love HOTD

I love detail and how you capture her cold icy stare yet to me her arm, the one on the wall, is a little contorted. Other than that everything is solid! :D Keep up the good work dude!