All 18 art Reviews

No Girl So Sweet No Girl So Sweet

âTM¥ love âTM¥

Dolly says, "you cannot spell slaughter without laughter" I love the lack of color for it sets the mood for the dark tone of the doll, yet if you quick glance the image you barely see the knife so you are like, awww a rag doll....with a knife..

Fluttershy Adventures Fluttershy Adventures

Double meaning YAY!!!!

Wow I love how you created the mind of a person with zero social skills or a possible mental disorder patient. Here she sees the world as my little ponies and of course she is the shy one who does not know how to talk to others, so she speaks with "birds" they don't talk back they just listen to EVERYTHING she has to say. Then when someone does approach her talking to "birds" they just look at her like she is crazy. Cause really there is nothing there what so ever. So "Fluttershy" is left alone to spiral down further and further away from ever socializing going deeper into her delusions that she is a yellow pretty pony with pink hair.

Walking in The DEAD Road Walking in The DEAD Road

I love HOTD

I love detail and how you capture her cold icy stare yet to me her arm, the one on the wall, is a little contorted. Other than that everything is solid! :D Keep up the good work dude!

Cthulhu Cthulhu

i love him

dude i love him so much! i just love the "im gonna take over the world" pose

Spider-Girl Spider-Girl

Spiders are Fuckin' epic!

Dude ever heard of the huntsman spider of Australia? They are the fastest spider on the planet and they are not deadly to humans...well they sort of are cause they like car rides and being rather playful with humans while driving...and well....lets just say that this spider likes to glomp things...and guard your toilet!

Oh and your art is always fucking amazing so yeah! And I just love the colors and also the bizarreness of the position, which is rather spider like! Seriously this Spider Babe should totally bite Spider-man's head off and take over his gig!

Memories of Roxas Memories of Roxas

WOW

your work is truly stunning! I know my art (coughs smut) is nothing in comparison! Keep up the good work! :3

exninja123 responds:

thanks!

NG Level 43 NG Level 43

*eye brow raised* That's not the sword of light?

Amazing art work and lol at Shadow of the colossus referance yet I don't remember a naked chick with a mace? Anyway its totally epic :3

SC. #16 - Dirty SC. #16 - Dirty

Stunning

This is just rather elegant and amazing. Her expression is well portrayed I can see her having this I really don't care sort of attitude and just telling it like it is! The colors are very dim yet I take it that is the mood of the image? 10/10

It's Wonderful to be Robin It's Wonderful to be Robin

Lol starfire!~

Very well done and the colors are perfect Keep up the good work :3

down down

*jaw dropping*

Wow that is so friggen beautiful and yet so friggen evil! I just love how the innocent child could easily be taken by the evils below...which can be a metaphor about modern society....