Morning Sky (Kaze no Ne) Morning Sky (Kaze no Ne)

I love your renditions of square enix music I would love to hear you do Roses of May or Beatrix's theme.

VGSongbird responds:

I'll have to take a listen to them! I'm always on the lookout for good music! ^_^

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

*head Banging*

dude this is so fucking epic to the point that words can not describe this new kind of epic! Keep on rockin'!

rtnario responds:

...but you said you couldn't describe it. Wtf man. Geez.

j/k thanks, glad you liked it! =)

Wings To A Soul Wings To A Soul

*sniffles*

this is so beautiful...it just warms my heart for i just close my eyes and see myself in a beautiful meadow where it is just peaceful...yet there is a hint of sorrow in the tone that is rather subtle....*cries* just true beauty...

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

2ZanArkAnd 2ZanArkAnd

Wow!

This is very beautiful and rather touching! *tears up* I can see this in a dream sequence or a flash back to the tortured hero's child hood to which he is a happy innocent child playing with his friends, who later betray him. *cries* truly beautiful!

Valfore-X-1 responds:

Wow really? I wouldn't have expected to express so much emotion through this piece...but thank you very much..

Final Fantasy Kuja{Remastered} Final Fantasy Kuja{Remastered}

OH MY GOD!

This si so epic! I just love it so much! *dances*

10 OMG is Kuja a man in a woman's body? out of 10

Seriously he is they say it in the game!!!

fishfood2021 responds:

OMG REALLY IS THAT WHY HE LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN!? OMG!! Thanks for the review :D

*Hymn of Fayth* *Hymn of Fayth*

*tears in my eyes*

This is so hauntingly beautiful and much better than the original! Frankly i think that you really don't need any male voices at all. I think that is why it sounds so haunting and almost like it should be playing in a temple devoted to a goddess or something. I would love to hear your take on Roxas' theme from Kingdom hearts or maybe even the opening title of Final Fantasy 8. *giggles like a fan girl* or even Loss of Me from FF9.

VGSongbird responds:

Lolz, don't give me too much homework now!
^_^

I've got several projects going right now, but I'll check em' out and see what I think ;)

Thanks for the 10, btw!